- Informal education supported through vocational skills development for 165 adolescent girls. More specifically, ADEPE undertook the following actions:
- Improved primary and secondary school’s facilities for 9 schools
- Renovated 9 classrooms from 12 YBE
- Distributed didactic materials in 9 schools
- Constructed sanitation facilities (Construct new toilets and rehabilitate the existing for primary schools): how many toilettes
- Mobilized communities to participate in schools’ activities for effectively monitor pupils’ progress towards acquisition of numeracy and literacy skills: 40 schools were reached out
Ultimate outcomes were: enhanced performance of school children as result of access to high quality of education in primary at secondary levels and enhanced primary school completion rate.